CoronaVirus

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries Are Married!


"We are officially married!" beautiful bride Kim Kardashian – now happily wed to Kris Humphries – posted on her Celebuzz site after Saturday night's ceremony before some 450 guests at a lavish estate in Montecito, Calif.
Called for 6 p.m., the ceremony actually got underway at 6:37, and lasted about 30 minutes, reports E! News.

"I so wish my dad could be here today to walk me down the aisle, But I know in a way he is here, and I feel his loving presence all around me. I love and miss you, dad," read Kim's message in a printed program handed to guests. The words paid tribute to her late father, attorney Robert Kardashian. Also remembered were Kris's grandparents.
The Humphries family's pastor, Joel Johnson, officiated the traditional Christian service.
Humphries, as he waited for Kim at the altar, was overheard saying, "I'm nervous," though a few deep breaths seemed to restore his confidence.
Finally, stepfather Bruce Jenner walked Kim down the aisle. Culled from People

No comments:

Post a Comment